Tuesday, May 13, 2008

We're having a good day here. I started out this morning with a one mile walk while Easton was sleeping. Then when he woke up, we went for a walk in the neighborhood. I'd guess we walked another mile or mile and a half. It was a nice day. A little chilly but Easton was cozy and bundled up w/his favorite warm blankie in his stroller and his OU hat on. Didn't take the camera with me this time but here's a funny one I took the other day on one of our walks. Can't remember if I posted it already or not and I'm too lazy to check. :)



He's laughing at me and I just love this picture. Who knows what crazy thing I was doing to make him laugh...that boy turns me into an idiot on a regular basis because I'll do anything just to hear his sweet little baby laugh.

Gotta go! He's up from his nap and wants a bottle. Boy, he can EAT!

0 comments: