Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Why is it that some days I get TONS of stuff done and other days I can't get motivated to do ANYTHING?! Here's what I did the past two days:
Monday - In less than two hours, I did the dishes, wiped down the kitchen counters, swept and mopped 3 rooms, cleaned the fish tank, filled the bird feeder, organized the recycling and took it to the recycling center, and cleaned out my car. Then Easton and I rode along with our friend and her mom to a doctor's appointment in Maryland. What a long, busy day!
Tuesday - not much housework other than dishes but I did TWO loads of dishes in the dishwasher and one sink full of hand washing stuff, made homemade BBQ sauce, ribs, chicken, broccoli, mashed potatoes, a loaf of white bread and almost 6 dozen oatmeal rasin cookies. Thankfully the majority of the cookies went w/Jason to work and the rest are hidden away in the cabinet. Hopefully in this case out of sight means out of mind.
Today, I haven't done a thing so far. I should clean the bathrooms and mop the kitchen floor again, I am the world's messiest cook! I should also probably do some laundry but I just can't seem to get motivated. Even after 3 very big cups of coffee. Think I'll throw some laundry in the washer and watch a movie from Netflix. I may or may not get the bathrooms done today. We'll see if I can muster up some drive from somewhere.

0 comments: