Friday, May 09, 2008

Our party was SO FUN! Best of all, everything was ready on time, looked pretty and tasted good too! We had some people from Jason's work AND 3 couples we know so it was a good mix of people. I made a pitcher of my famous blue margaritas, chicken and toppings for quesadillas, taquitos, homemade salsa, guacamole, pepper jack/ranch dip, margarita fruit salad and chocolate chip cookies. We had a fun night and I was so busy talking to everybody that I didn't think to grab my camera. Luckily my friend took this cute picture of my little sweetie boy dressed to impress. Ole`!


The house is still looking pretty good after the party so I think this is the first time in a long time that we won't have to spend all weekend cleaning house. Nice but what in the world do people do on weekends if they don't clean house? Doesn't everyone spend all weekend cleaning? Somehow I think not. :)

And we have so many leftovers! I surely won't have to cook until at least Monday or so. Well, maybe we won't eat Mexican food for breakfast, but we've got lunch and dinner for the next few days. Anybody want to come help us eat all this food?

0 comments: