Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Audrey is sick. I HATE when little ones are sick! She's been running a fever off and on since yesterday evening. Tonight it got up to 102. Not a fun time around here. She was supposed to go in today for flu shot number 2 but we had to reschedule til next week. She has no symptoms other than a fever but if she's not feeling better by tomorrow morning I'm going to call the pediatrician. She's been eating ok. A little less than usual but not dramatically so. She's had quite a few bottles today but will drink for a little while and then turn away like she's not interested. She doesn't have any congestion as far as I can tell. I wonder if her ears hurt? She hasn't been pulling on them but if my ears hurt I sure wouldn't want to be drinking much. OUCH! Poor baby! I think I'll set my alarm tonight and get up and check on her to make sure she's OK.

0 comments: