Thursday, February 04, 2010

Took A to the pediatrician because she'd been running a fever so long. By the time we got there she was no longer running a fever. (YAY!) The doc listened to her chest, looked in her mouth and ears and said she has..........a cold. So glad it turned out to be nothing! But now I look like one of thoes hypochondriac moms who take their kids to the dr for even the slightest sniffle. Oh well. Better to be safe than sorry I guess. If she had an ear infection or something and I didn't get it treated I would have felt terrible. Took A to the dr on Tuesday and she seems to be feeling better today.

In other news, we got 4-5 inches of snow last weekend and are suppposed to get a really big storm this weekend. YUCK! First of all, why does it always snow on the weekend?! And secondly, I HATE SNOW!!! I once went about 10 days straight in the house with both little ones 24/7 and I just about lost my mind. Warmer spring weather can't get here soon enough!

2 comments:

mandy said...

Don't feel bad...I took Sarah to the dr. last month after she had a terrible cough for about a week..I thought she had bronchitis or something after giving medicine and running the vaporizer, it wasn't helping. Turned out it was allergies. It seems like every time you think it is something way worse than what it ends up being. But like you said, better to be safe than sorry. I am sick of winter too! I am ready to go to the park and let them run some of this energy off outside, rather than being cooped up in the house all the time. Just wait til your little ones get old enough to fight, then you will really feel like pulling your hair out:)

Jen said...

Amen to that Mandy. If my kids would stop fighting, I think I'd be the happiest girl alive! Nothing takes me from fine to furious faster than that!
Amy, UGH about the snow! I'm sure you get it way worse than we do...but we are expecting our 3rd or 4th big snow here this weekend and like you, I'm SICK OF IT!!!
Bring on Spring and bring it FAST!
:o)