Tuesday, October 20, 2009

We're rededicating ourselves to getting into shape. I HATE getting up early but we can't seem to work it in any other time so we're gonna try getting up at 5:15 tomorrow so we can get in 30 minutes or so before breakfast and getting our day started. We're also starting a 30 minutes a day of cleaning in the evenings. We set the timer on the microwave and clean for 30 minutes. We do as much as we can within that time and then when the timer goes off we're done. It's amazing how much you can get done in that short amount of time and how much of a difference it makes in making your house look better. An hour a day to a better life. he he That sounds like a great idea for a book. :)

4 comments:

Katy said...

You should make a buggy ride time and go for a walk with both kids every day around the neighborhood. I loved buggy ride time and its so good for them too.

Amy said...

I think I will try to do that. Now that Audrey doesn't scream every time we put her in the car seat I can do that. Before it was just miserable for us all to try to take a relaxing walk. Thank goodness she outgrew that! I think she likes it now and I know Easton does too.

Jen said...

What wonderful ideas, Amy! I agree with the whole set the timer thing and get done what you can. I always am amazed at how much I can do in that length of time when I don't let myself get distracted!

Amy said...

I certainly need to do my 30 minute clean up today! I could do 300 minutes and still not make a dent in all I need to do today. And still here I sit at my computer instead. SHAME, shame!! lol Gotta get busy!