Thursday, April 16, 2009

Well, we didn't get to go for our walk today. Easton's teething and was running a low fever so I gave him some Motrin before naptime and he slept for almost 5 hours! And he still went to bed at his normal time. He's working on getting 4 new teeth, all at the same time. I think I'd be cranky and need more sleep too. Poor guy! He's drooling like crazy and chewing on everything. I'll be glad when they're through the gums and hopefully not hurting him as much.

Everything is gorgeous and blooming here and I love it but it sure does make my allergies flare up. I spent part of last night propped up in the corner of our super-uncomfortable couch just trying to breathe. YUCK! No fun! Now I've got an awful cough and each time I cough, Easton gets this worried look on his face and kinda looks all freaked out. I'll be glad when summer gets here...for more than one reason!

0 comments: