Monday, April 13, 2009

Did you ever have one of those days where you just couldn't manage to get anything done? That was my day yesterday. I got half a dozen little projects started but none of them finished. I hate that! I did have a pretty productive weekend overall though. I got three paintings done to hang in baby 2's room. Jason sprayed the clear coat on them yesterday and I thought they'd be dry enough to hang last night but no such luck.

I was going to take some pictures of the baby's room but want to get it all done before I do that. If I can find the picture hangers today and get them on the paintings, I should be able to do that today. I really hope so anyway. I've still got lots of things to put up on the walls but don't want to do any of that until I see for sure where I want those paintings. I am not usually a painter but I saw this cute little graphic online somewhere and decided to try my hand at painting some cartoon-looking birds sitting in a tree. Usually I shy away from painting things. Sure, I can paint a picture frame or put polka dots on something but that's pretty much the extent of my artistic abilities. Still, it was a fun project and I'm pretty happy with the results overall.

Since I don't have pictures of the baby's room like I promised, here's a family picture that my mom took while she was here. Hmmm...our first picture as a family of four. :)


1 comments:

Jen said...

Very cute family pic! Little Miss already looks cute in purple! he he

Can't wait to see the pics of the birdies!!

I caught up on your all your posts last night! I had a million comments...but now I can't remember! sorry!

I also got your sweet e-mails. I will respond just as soon as I have a second to breath!
Love ya!