Monday, February 23, 2009

Well, we've got baby2's potential arrival date scheduled. I'm scheduled for my pre-op visit Weds May 27th at 9:15 am and then I'll have my c-section the next day (time to be announced at the pre-op visit). I'm excited we can start planning when people will be here to visit. We're really hoping to have someone here all the time for the first few weeks. My mom is coming out for the big day (and hopefully once before too!) and might get to stay until about June 6th or so. Anyone else want to plan a trip? Come out on June 6th and we'll just make one trip to the airport! :) Let us know if you want to come out and we'll make sure we have an empty guest bed. We really truly want everyone to come out that wants to, so don't be afraid we'll be overwhelmed with too much company. And want a hint? Tuesdays through Thursdays are cheap travel days if you fly Southwest. If you're coming from OK, OKC has a non-stop flight to BWI (Baltimore-Washington International) that you can usually find a decent price on if you book early. Dulles is about the same distance from our house but usually way more expensive.
Just let us know. We can't wait to see you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got my tickets! I can't wait to see you guys. I'm locked out of my mhugg email site. Please email me at my first and last names with a period in the middle@yahoo.com Love, Mom