Saturday, February 21, 2009

Thanks to my friend Mandy for reminding me about this. I never followed up with a post about using my Restaurant.com gift certificates. So far we've used them at three different places and never had a problem with any of them. The server just takes $25 off of the bill and I just smile to myself at all the money it saves us. You should try it!
As a matter of fact, I think they're running a special again for 80% off.

Here's part of the email I get from a site called couponmom.com:

Save 80% on Restaurant.com Certificates with code DINE

Pay only $2 for a $25 gift certificate. Be smart,
at this price get a $100 certificate for
only $8. Certificates do not expire
for a full year, stock up now! It's not too
early to think about Mother's Day
and Father's Day gifts at this price.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.