Friday, February 06, 2009


Hey, look! I got an award! :) My aunt Lynna over at Okie Sister http://okiesister.typepad.com/ awarded me the Lemonade Award for attitude and/or gratitude.

Instructions: 1. Put the logo on your blog or post. 2. Nominate at least 8 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude. 3. Link to your nominees within your post. 4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. 5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Hmmm...now let's see if I can get all these links to work. I'm not so great at that but I'll try. :)
And the award goes to...
How do they have time to keep up with 2 blogs each?! I can barely keep up with this one! :)
But I do love keeping up with all four of these great blogs. Gayle inspires me to try to feed my little family on the cheap (I am still in awe of her fantastic bargains every week!) and my friend Jenni inspires me to get off my booty and get movin'! (Jen, I wish I lived closer...I'm gonna need a workout buddy after June!) Both of these ladies have such great attitudes and fun blogs. Check them out if you have a chance.

0 comments: