Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Baby,
(you know, I'd really like to be able to call you something OTHER than just "baby" one day soon!)
Mama and Daddy have started reading to you already. It feels funny reading to my big belly but I'm pretty sure you like it. You get really still. It's almost like you're listening to us. I read one of Easton's favorite books to you..."Moo, Baa, La la la" by Sandra Boynton. I'm sure you will love it too. Most kids I know do. You're still kicking up a storm in there. You didn't really like it when I went to the chiropractor yesterday and laid on the table on my belly. Sorry if I squished you a little but trust me, I needed to!
I'm trying to be better about what I eat. Eating more vegetables and less junk. Drinking more water and less caffeine. Hopefully you like what I'm eating 'cause, well, you pretty much don't have a say in the matter right now, do you? :)
I love you already!
Love,
Mama

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do I need to have a talk with that baby and get him/her to cooperate. I can't send presents until I know what to buy! Love you guys