Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Easton,
Sweet boy, it is 9:08 pm and I can still hear you in your room next door talking to yourself. I know you don't want to go to sleep and miss all the fun you think Mama and Daddy are having but Daddy is watching Glenn Beck on tv and Mama is working on a research paper. Trust me, you are not missing anything! We had such a fun day today playing in the living room and being silly but if you don't go to sleep soon, you'll be cranky tomorrow for sure! Go to sleep!
Love,
Mama
P.S. On second thought, the later you stay up, the later you're likely to sleep tomorrow. Mama's gonna be up for a while working on this paper and might not get to bed for a while. Go ahead and stay up as long as you want but just make sure to sleep later and not be cranky tomorrow, OK? :)

P.P.S. I got an award! More on that when I am not procrastinating writing a research paper. But I just really wanted to say "Wowee! Thanks!" to Okie Sister. Love you!

1 comments:

Jen said...

you knmow I love these letters!
Give E a hug for me and tell "baby" I say hi!