Friday, February 20, 2009

Baby 2,
Like that nickname, little one? Looks like you'll have it for at least another month or so. I went to the doctor today and tried like crazy to get them to take a look at you and tell me whether I should buy you pink or blue clothes but they decided they wanted to keep me in suspense for another month. I did shop a lot for your nursery anyway today. I think we'll do something with lots of yellow and brown and ABCs and 123s. That way we can hurry up and get your room done without waiting til close to the end. I get to call the doctor on Monday and schedule the day you might get to be born. That's a pretty exciting thing, if you ask me. What do you think about May 27th or 28th? That's about the time they told me to expect. We'll see though. I may go ahead and schedule it but you may have other plans in mind. Just whatever you do, make sure you're really good and ready, ok? We are very anxious to meet you but you just take all the time you need to make sure you're healthy and ready to meet us, OK?
I love you, little one! I'm thinking of you all the time and can't wait to see your sweet face.
Love,
Mama

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy,
May 27th is your Grandpa Adams birthday and May 28th is his mother's, Granny Grace.
I love that you might have your baby on either of those days.
Love ya,
Lynna