Monday, December 22, 2008

Did you ever call someone and then totally forget why you called them? I just did that with my sister-in-law. How about go looking for an item and it turn out to be already in your hand? Just did that with my cell phone earlier. Ever read an email and thought to yourself "Oh, I'll answer this when I have more time to respond" and get around to finally writing that email over a month later? Yep...just did that w/a friend who emailed me back in November. (Sorry, Kristy!) I have been a wreck lately! Granted, my mind is on overload because of a paper I'm trying to write (at the last minute before it's due...typical.) but still! They say it only gets worse as you get older and if that's the case, I'm in big trouble! I know there's such a thing as Alzheimer's but do you think I could have Half-zheimers maybe????
If you're waiting on an email from me don't think I'm ignoring you...emailing and blogging have been pitifully low on my priority list these days.
To everyone I know: No, I'm not mad at you, no I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, yes I'm feeling slightly better and not puking all the time, no I don't know when I'll get around to calling and yes I'm very, very sorry for the delay in calling/emailing/sending pictures/blogging. There...does that cover it all? :)
Hooray for the long Christmas weekend and a break from school until Jan 6th! Whew! Now that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel things don't look quite so crazy.
Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! And do a little lounging around in your pajamas just because you can, OK? That's my favorite thing to do when I can...just relax!

0 comments: