Friday, July 11, 2008

Things I am thankful for...

  • Beautiful weather! Easton and I played out in the pool today and then after he went down for a nap, I brought my book and the baby monitor out and had a nice peaceful time reading and listening to the birds sing.
  • Crystal Light Lemonade
  • Finally feeling rested. The past few nights I have just not been able to sleep well. I've been going to bed at 1 or 2 am and then getting up at 7:30 which does NOT work for me! I've always been an "I need 8-10 hours of sleep" kind of girl so when I get less than that, you know I'm headed for a crash. Last night I could not keep my eyes open past 7:30. I actually went to bed at 7:30! I woke up at 10 when Jason came to bed and knew I could not go back to sleep. I got up and read some blogs until my normal 1am bedtime and then finally went to bed. But I woke up this morning with lots of energy and I got my house cleaned up, my laundry done and still had plenty of time to relax with my sweetie boy in the pool.
  • Popcorn
  • My perfume (birthday gift from Jason) arrived in the mail today. Pure Grace. It smells deliciously like soap and water. Clean and fresh and I just love it. I knew about it but when it came by UPS today, it still made my day.
  • Baby Magic body wash. I love the way it makes Easton smell after a bath.
  • Anybody reading this blog. Thanks! :)

0 comments: