Friday, January 18, 2008

Easton needs new clothes. I know, I know. Those of you who have seen this boy's closet are laughing right now and going "Yeah right!" But the majority of his closet is filled with Newborn size and every day I am finding more and more outfits he can't wear. He needs new clothes...trust me. So I told myself not to do it. I tried and tried NOT to go to this website because I knew the clothes there cost an arm and a leg. But I couldn't help myself. I had to go to the Gymboree website and wouldn't you know I found this:



I REALLY want him to have this shirt. But it is $16.50! For a shirt that he'll probably only get to wear 3 or 4 times before he outgrows it. I'm not buying it, but boy it is cute! It would be so cute for him to wear on Valentine's Day, too. Do boys have Valentine's Day outfits? Probably not but they could if they were as cute and cool as this shirt.

0 comments: