Thursday, January 31, 2008

Easton got something REALLY COOL in the mail yesterday. A letter from THE PRESIDENT! Yep. I read an article in one of my parenting magazines about how you can get a welcome letter for your child from the President just by sending a birth announcement to the White House. I was skeptical but thought it sure would be cool if it worked so I tried it. On Jan 8th, I made up a little birth announcement and mailed it to the White House. And yesterday Easton got this:



I have to admit...I cried when I read it to him. :) I don't care what you think about President Bush (I personally like him but that's just me) you've got to admit it is a very cool thing to get a letter from the President of the United States.
This is definately getting framed and hung on the wall.

0 comments: