Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Did you know Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson and Waylon Jennings made kid's albums? Me neither until yesterday. Easton just might get those for his birthday. Or for Christmas next year. Gotta start 'em early and teach 'em all about the good stuff. :)

The Johnny Cash Children's album
Rainbow Connection
Cowboys, Sisters, Raskcals & Dirt and he's also on this one by Jessi Colter
Around the World

and while you're enjoying all this link-y goodness, check out this cool site.
But before you do, let me tell you why it's so cool. Jason got a plate exactly like this from the hospital when he was born. His mom saved it for him and now it's on a shelf in Easton's room. I think it is SO cool that some day we can get the same type of plate for Easton too. Check it out.

Baby Keepsake Plate

Boy, I am just so impressed with myself for figuring out how to do these links. Now Blogger makes it easy but before they had the Insert Link button as an option, I had to figure it out myself. And for someone who knows absolutely NO html, that was pretty tricky. I was pleased as punch when I first learned how to do it. Now everybody has it easy. All they have to do is click the little button and BOOM...there it is. Wish they'd have done that sooner and saved me a little headache. But I bet I won't forget how to do it anytime soon. :)

0 comments: