Saturday, December 29, 2007

Easton,
You turned 2 months old yesterday. I cannot believe how quickly the time flies by. This month you have really become more aware of your surroundings. You interact more with us and we can't get enough. You are so strong and love for us to help you stand up. You pretty much do all of the work with mom or dad just helping you keep your balance. I very rarely call you by your very cool name. I usually call you my little Sweetie Boy, Lil Man, Pumpkin, Cutie Pie or most recently, Lil Darlin'. I'm enjoying calling you by what you will soon come to think of as very embarrassing names. :) Right now you are in your bassinet talking to your Tigger, Eeyore and Piglet mobile. You had your first Christmas this month. You slept right through opening presents and though you got some very cool toys, you were much more entertained by mom or dad holding you and talking to you. We are enjoying seeing your personality really emerge as you grow. You make us laugh by growling at us when we take your bottle out of your mouth to burp you. You make squeaky creaky noises all the time and seem to tolerate fairly well your mom and dad taking WAY too many pictures of you :)
I love you, my little sweetie boy!
Mama

0 comments: