Saturday, December 29, 2007

After all that big long post about breastfeeding, I quit. Yep. I wasn't making enough milk and even though I did what the lactation consultant suggested to increase it, it still wasn't enough. I had a hard time with this decision at first because I felt like I failed. But as soon as he got on formula exclusively, he started gaining weight WAY faster and that's when I knew I made the right decision. Plus, now I don't have to worry about trying to find an out of the way spot to breastfeed when I'm out in public. I still think those nursing rooms are a good idea though. :) Too bad I didn't decide to switch to formula BEFORE BreastPumpQuest 2007. I could have saved myself a lot of headache and quite a bit of money too. Oh well. Maybe I'll use that pump w/the next baby. Not too soon though.

0 comments: