Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I finally updated my blogroll list over to the left. It's much shorter than it was and I added some new ones. Go check them out.

In other news, Jason left early this morning to go to the Orange Bowl with some guys from work. (Merry Christmas, honey! Hope you are having fun!) Easton and I just hung out at the house today and watched a Lifetime movie about identity theft. (Fascinating, no?) Then my friend Liesl came over for a short visit. After she left, I checked out some of my favorite blogs, did some dishes, played with Easton, watched some TV, made some phone calls and now I'm about to go to bed. Hurry home, honey! Life is much more interesting with you around! :)

Tomorrow? Much more of the same. And hopefully I'll have time to post my New Year's resolutions.

0 comments: