Monday, November 12, 2007

We have got to get this boy on a schedule! I'm reading "BabyWise" right now and it has some good ideas on how to get your baby on a schedule and have them sleeping through the night by the time they're 8-12 weeks old. Boy that sounds good! (Hopefully it's not too good to be true.) It's 10 minutes til 5 and I haven't been asleep yet today! Anybody ever heard of anyone using BabyWise? Did it work for them? I know of one lady who had a baby that everyone described as the "best baby in the world" because he was a BabyWise baby and was so content and happy all the time. I think his mom said he slept through the night at 6 weeks old because she put him on the BabyWise schedule. At this time of night (er...morning) I'm willing to try it! Hopefully this post makes some sort of sense but I can't guarantee it. Maybe I should not be blogging on so little sleep. :)

0 comments: