Saturday, September 01, 2007

Books, books, books. Never enough books.

Just remembering some favorite books from when I was little. Some I've already managed to find for my little one but I have yet to track down all of them. Here are my favorites.

But No Elephants by Jerry Smath
The Fire Cat (Pickles the fire cat) by Esther Averill
Popcorn by Frank Asch
The Jumble Bears by Molly Brett
The Housekeeper's Dog by Jerry Smath (Dad, that's the one I was telling you about that I couldn't remember the name...only the pictures. I LOVED this book!)
Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb by Al Perkins

I made an Amazon Wish List with a few of these books on it. Anybody need an idea for the baby for Christmas? Look no further. :)
(Click on the amazon.com icon)
My Amazon.com Wish List
P.S. What I usually do is use amazon to make my "shopping list" of books and take it to a used bookstore and see if I can find the books there. It's just easier to see all the books online this way. I'm totally a bargain shopper and am usually too cheap to pay full price at amazon for the book I want. Sometimes I get lucky and can find the book I want for sale used on amazon or ebay. That's how I've made my library grow so quickly and so (relatively) cheaply. Just a hint.

0 comments: