Friday, March 16, 2007

Well, I didn't do so hot in poker. Not awful, but I didn't win any money. It was good practice. They took pity on me and didn't make me "fushel" (shuffle) because of my finger. That was kinda nice. :) The finger is getting much better. I have to do some crazy finger exercises to work on helping me bend it better but it is much improved.
The weather was nice for a few days but now it's SNOWING! We've got 3 inches already and they're calling for up to 5 more before it's over. YUCK! No way in heck am I shoveling. :) I did get to come home from work at 1 today instead of having to stay until we closed. Yay for snow days! And my class is cancelled for tomorrow too. Woohoo!
That's about it for me. Just enjoying blogging from my bed. I love my laptop! Now I think it's naptime.

0 comments: