Monday, March 19, 2007

Some of the kids in my class wanted me to get down in the floor and build with them today (which I normally do every day). Today, I wasn't feeling too hot so I said I couldn't do it this time. They asked why and I told them because I'm having a baby and it makes me feel yucky sometimes. They thought that was pretty cool. Later in the afternoon, one little boy looked up at me and said "Ms. Amy, will you read this book to me?" Of course, I said yes. Then as I sat down he got this serious look on his face and he said "I not sit on your lap because you're having a baby." Where he heard this, I don't know, but isn't that just the cutest thing for him to say? I just had to give him a great big hug for that one. Oh yeah. I made my first appt today. I go to the dr for my 1st prenatal check up April 2nd. I'll let you know what they say.

0 comments: