Monday, November 06, 2006

Well, I was all bummed out because I forgot to forward the house phone to my cell phone when I went to Walmart tonight. I really did not want to miss the chance to talk to Jason when he called. Lo and behold, he called my cell phone afterall. YAY! He said he did 2 3-hour setups in stores today and the rest of the day they spent driving. He said he got to see Buckingham Palace and Big Ben and tomorrow there's a possibility he might get to see Stonehenge. How cool is that?! Made my day of playing cowboys and cowgirls with the 3 year olds seem pretty dull. (Actually, it was pretty fun, but not as fun as seeing all that cool stuff!) Am I a big dork because I started singing Roger Miller's "England Swings" to him on the phone? "England swings like a pendulum do. Bobbies on bicycles 2 by 2. Westminster Abbey, the Tower, Big Ben, the rosy red cheeks of the little children."

0 comments: