Sunday, November 05, 2006

This has been the L-O-N-G-E-S-T day! I woke up at 8:00, ate breakfast, watched some t.v, checked my email, and watched some more t.v. After all that, it was only 10:00. So then I washed the dishes, gathered up my stuff for Wild West week at school, watched some more t.v and just generally goofed off all day. I read some blogs, talked on the phone, then I decided I'd better get some actual cleaning done. My house gets sorely neglected and pretty cluttered during the week. I think my papers from school must multiply while I'm away at work during the day. They are EVERYWHERE! So I finally cleaned out my Pampered Chef stuff from a file cabinet (just moving the stuff, not giving up P.C.) so that I could have some way to organize my papers by themes. (Luau, pizza, holidays, pumpkins, ice cream, bugs, shapes, colors, ABCs, etc.) It seems like I have been in this office the entire weekend sorting papers. I haven't really...only about 5 hours, but still. That's a LOT of papers to sort through! But I'm really pleased with the progress. Hopefully Jason will be pleasantly suprised when he comes home.

I did get an email from him and he said he got there OK. I talked to him for about 5 minutes on the phone today and he said he's been pretty busy and he's very tired. I think he said he only slept 3 or 4 hours on the flight there and then had to get up and go to work. But he's promised to take lots of pictures and email or call when he can to let me know what cool things he's seen and done.

In other news, it's less than 2 weeks until I go home for Thanksgiving! Yay! Can't wait to see all my friends and family again. We're going to try hard to see those that we didn't get to see last time we were there. (Jenni, this means you!) :) Can't wait to see Shawn and Jessica's wedding. I'm sure it will be beautiful. Jessica's a lucky girl. Now if I could just figure out what I'm wearing to the wedding.

0 comments: