Monday, August 28, 2006

Just call this the post in which I attempt a joke that only a few people in this world will "get".

The title of this post is: What'cha readin'?

Note: Must be said or read in the tone of voice Jason says "What'cha drankin'?" Yes, folks. Not drinking...drankin'. Guess you had to be there.

Anyway, with that lame attempt at an inside joke out of the way...

What are you reading?

I'm reading "Me and Emma" by Elizabeth Flock

and

"A is For Alibi" by Sue Grafton.

I don't usually read more than one book at a time, but this time I am. The first one is a library book that is almost due. The second is a book I borrowed from someone at work that I should really either read quickly or return.

And of course, I'm reading a multitude of kids' books every day. In addition to the book listed in my lesson plan for today, I also read Tedd Arnold's book "Super Fly Guy". My kids LOVED this book! I highly recommend any of Tedd Arnold's books. They are awesome! :)

0 comments: