Wednesday, December 08, 2004

I had 2 classes today. I despise being in class ALL DAY LONG! But I LOVE my classmates. Well, most of them. Only one more class with them...ever. Wah! :(

But on our lunch break, 2 of the girls and I went to eat at my favorite BBQ place. I had fried pickles. Anyone else tried these? Sounds disgusting, I know, but they are SO good! Anyway, I wonder how many calories are in those bad boys? I had 15 or so of them w/ranch dressing. 'Cause I'm an Okie, you know, and how do Okies make artery-clogging, disgustingly fattening foods even worse for you? Dip them in ranch dressing, of course!
So, fried pickles and lemonade for lunch. Life is good.

Then after that, I went to the mall and bought my hubby these. (Sorry, you'll have to copy and paste into your browser. Don't know how to do a link on blogger. Can anyone help me out?)

http://www.ae.com/AE_ProductPage.process?RestartFlow=t&CatalogFlag2=Underwear&Merchant_Id=1&Gender=Mens&Section_Id=707&Product_Id=8577680&CatalogFlag=FloorSet&Section_Title=KnitBoxers&ColorString=0220_3325_478

He will be so mad if he ever finds out I posted that on here, but hey...this is my blog and I'll say what I want to! :)

Also, one of my classmates bought me a little cat picture frame as a going-away present. It says "The more people I meet, the more I love my cat". How true!

0 comments: