Monday, November 29, 2004

OK, so this is WAY off the topic of my last post, but here's what I realized today...

1. Fat Free Vanilla Caramel Jello pudding tastes exactly like creme' brulee. (I should know, I had TWO of them!)

2. Crown and Diet Coke always tastes better with a friend. Even if that friend happens to be in another town. Whatever. We'll improvise!

3. Taking the cat to the vet, going to Weight Watchers for the first time since Thanksgiving, going to the eye dr, and going to the dentist should not be attempted all in one day. Tomorrow, I guarantee I will need another Crown and Coke after that day!

4. Long-distance relationships suck. I just had to tell my hubby goodnight over the phone. Won't see him for a month and I'm not at all happy about that. Anyone care to make a donation to the "Take Amy to See her Hubby Fund" ?

And the random quote of the day is...
"Life's too short. Wear your party pants!"
Got mine on now. (For the record, they're pale green flannel pajama pants with dogs on them. Very cute in my opinion, but sure not very sexy.)

What kind of pants are your party pants?

0 comments: