Thursday, July 15, 2004

On the road again

I have really been riding a lot lately. Yesterday I rode 11 miles. Today I only rode 7 because I took my digital camera and tried to shoot some early morning pics. I scared away half of my subjects (squirrels, a cardinal, 4 rabbits) with my squeaky brakes. I have got to get those fixed. I went shopping for some more appropriate biking attire. I cannot imagine myself in bike shorts. Ugh! Me and Spandex do not get along! But once you are on that bike for 30 minutes or so...well, let's just say that bad things happen to sweaty girls in a pair of jean shorts and leave it at that. I may have to break down and buy some bike shorts and to hell with what people will say when they see me in them. And on the subject of weight loss, I have lost 8 lbs! Yay! It is hard sometimes, but I know I will be thankful when I'm skinny. Only about 20 lbs to go till I reach my goal. I can do it. I will just say "I think I can, I think I can" until I do.
:)

0 comments: