Friday, July 16, 2004

I can't figure out how to upload a pic I wanted to put on here. I click on the upload button and nothing happens. Damn, I hate being so technology un-savvy. (Is that even a word? Well, it is now.) I wanted to add a pic I took yesterday when I went on my bike ride. There are the most beautiful houses in this neighborhood! I did get some nice pics of the sun shining prettily through the trees and such. I'm up to 12 miles on my bike now. It takes an hour and 25 minutes. I get up at 5:15 so that I can be on the road by 6:00. That just goes to show how much I enjoy riding because I am SO not a morning person! Now, I can go for the bike ride, come home, take a shower, and go back to bed for an hour or two and still be up in plenty of time to fix lunch for my DH when he comes home. I love summer! I am going to really be sad when school starts in the fall and I have to give up this lazy lifestyle. lol

0 comments: