Thursday, July 08, 2004

Oops! It's been a while since my last post. Since then, I've been busy doing Weight Watchers and exercising my butt off (literally!). Yesterday was my birthday. 26, woohoo. I decided that's the last birthday I'm having for a while. Even next year, I'll still be 26. Think I'll say I'm 26 until I quit getting ID'd or told I look like I'm 18.

I'm up to riding 8 miles on my bike. Farthest I've ever ridden and I plan to increase that by next week. We'll see how that plan goes. It may be a little ambitious, but I'll try.

I haven't worked anymore on Jenni's baby's quilt yet. The poor kid will be a year old before I get his baby quilt done if I don't get busy.

Jason and I are doing great. We watched Cold Mountain last night (or half of it) for my birthday. It is really good! Can't wait to finish the 2nd half tonight!

0 comments: