Tuesday, June 15, 2004

YUM! I just made the best dinner! It has to be my all-time favorite thing I have ever made. (Sorry, yes, I know I'm bragging...but it is good!) Spicy Broiled Shrimp, a salad, and a baked potato. I am for sure making that for my dad when he comes to visit this weekend. I'm glad I paid attention and grabbed the recipe card for this one at Target when I went. I also grabbed some others that I have yet to try. If they're anything like this one, whoa baby, watch out! Anyway, enough bragging. Today I enrolled at Northeastern State University. I drove all the way to Tahlequah (only 30 minutes) just to find out that I can take classes here at the Muskogee campus. Wish I would have known that! Oh well! It got me out of the house today. Speaking of getting out of the house, I am so proud of myself. I went for a bike ride before it got too hot this morning. I can only do 2 miles right now, because our neighborhood has some killer hills to climb, but that's more than I was doing before. I think we're going for another ride tonight. At this rate, I'll be skinny in no time! I bought a Weight Watchers cookbook today at K-Mart. I know some people who have had tremendous success with the "points" system and think I may try it for myself. Hope it works! Tomorrow I think I will do 2 bike rides and my 8 minute abs tape. If you haven't tried it, it is no joke! It works! I just hope I can stay motivated.

0 comments: