Monday, June 21, 2004

What a lazy weekend! Didn't do much at all. Just hung out, read, watched TV. Did watch Mystic River last night. I liked it. I didn't expect to, but I did. We also rented Big Fish, which we will watch tomorrow. It looks interesting. I almost rented "Girl with A Pearl Earring" and "The Hours" but decided I'd wait until I read the books. Usually the book is better, but I still have to watch the movie to see for myself. I'm proud of myself for sticking to my diet this weekend. I even resisted chocolate chip cookies tonight when Jason baked them. That is dedication! And in the past week, I've ridden my bike 6 days. I had to take Saturday off, but still stuck with the healthy eating. We did have some drinks this weekend, which were nothing but empty calories, but it was worth it! Jason and I drank margaritas and played rummy and Trivial Pursuit until late. It was really fun. Tomorrow starts the second week of the diet and I am trying to convince myself to add my 8 minute Abs workout, but we'll see if I actually do it.

0 comments: