Saturday, April 24, 2004

Baking, baking, baking, and cooking today. I got up this morning and went to Walmart (UGH! Just the name sends shivers of disgust down my back, but it's a must here in this town.) Wore myself out there, came home, unloaded the groceries, etc. Had some Laughing Cow cheese w/my honey and got to work. Today is his 26th b-day and his friends are having BBQ for us. I was asked to bring potato salad (for a crowd), and snickerdoodles. I made the salad, some jambalaya, a mandarin orange cake, and some blueberry muffins to take to the folks at my work tomorrow A.M. They love when I get in the Martha Stewart frame of mind. And Jason does too. Geez, I've already done 2 loads of dishes in the dishwasher today and still haven't made the snickerdoodles. Guess I'll get back to baking...my timer just went off. Gotta check the muffins.
Geez, my feet hurt!
I think I deserve some kind of award today. :)
AmyE
P.S. 18 days until my wedding! Woohoo!!!!!

0 comments: