Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Who am I? I'm a 26 year old female who's planning her wedding. I've got 2 years left in school (UGH!) and am about to move to a new town where I will know no one but my husband. Wow! So many changes coming up! I am excited and nervous too. Not nervous about getting married, I know we will be blissfully happy. But I AM nervous about him starting a new job and us moving to a new town. In a way, it's an adventure, but it's still scary.
We went shopping tonight for reception clothes and wedding shoes for me. He hates to shop, but knows it's important stuff we're buying, not just for pleasure, so he went. And the whole time, he was stressing out because he needed to be home doing homework. He has more homework this semester than I think I have been assigned in the whole entire 2 years I've been at school. I guess that's what being a senior with a degree in Industrial Engineering and Management will get you. Oh well. We're home now and he can do his homework and I can be happy that I got my stuff I needed. Poor guy! I can't wait till he's done with school and can actually relax for a change! Guess I'll go make a Pina Colada and see if that will improve his mood. :)
AmyE

0 comments: