Monday, March 08, 2010

Eww, yuck! I should not leave such a "feeling sorry for myself" post up for so long without adding something new! Sorry! Some days are just like that. When I wrote that post I was exhausted. Nothing like a good night's sleep to make you see things from a new perspective. I'm feeling much better now. I'm in the last week of one of my classes and that means it's final paper time. 8-10 pages due tonight and I'm only halfway done. But I'm fine. Thanks for the emails and phone calls. Just crazy busy right now. After this paper is done, I'll be working on some projects for upcoming birthdays and starting to plan Audrey's birthday party. I can't believe how fast this year has flown by! I'll have more time to blog after this paper is submitted but for now I've got to get to work!

0 comments: