Wednesday, January 06, 2010

OK, so I know I'm a little behind with posting this but this is what I'm working on in 2010

My goals for 2010...in no particular order
Find a good (AND CHEAP but trustworthy) babysitter.
Go on a date w/my hubby at least once a month.
Finish rough draft of book by the end of January or middle of February. (That's all I'm gonna say about this one for now. More later though, I promise!)
Reduce clutter and organize. Get rid of stuff we don't use.
Read the Bible from beginning to end.
Paint the kitchen and hall. Touch up paint in all rooms.
Finish my VERY LONG craft project to-do list within 6 months.
Exercise more. (Working on this every day with 10 Minute Trainer + more if I can fit it in. I am so sore!)
Drop 2 jean sizes in time for my friend's wedding party.
Be completely free of all credit card debt by the end of the year.
Pay off car loan.
Worry less.
Read more.
Pray more.
Play more.
Be more grateful.
Get more sleep!!! Yeah, so far this last one is NOT working out. I've been getting up at 5am to work out with Jason before he goes to work. Then we've been staying up late (til 11 or later) getting things done around the house. I have GOT to start sleeping more. I'm an 8 or more hours kinda girl.

1 comments:

Teresa said...

I so need to make a list like this...just can't get my head out of my current situations to even think about stuff these days. But you have inspired me...I want to make a list too!! :)