Tuesday, November 03, 2009

from 11-1-09

Audrey,
You had rice cereal again tonight I mixed it with formula and you liked it much better. You laughed and laughed at your brother today. He can make you laugh better than anyone else. I hope this is always true and that you get along well. No one understands you like a sibling. You've both been through all the same stuff and they're the only one who truly understands what makes you YOU.
You just woke up and fussed for a bit until I came and picked you up. I held you and patted and rocked you back to sleep, smelling your peach-fuzz head and listening to your breathing turn into sweet little baby snores. You had a handful of my shirt and were hanging on for dear life. Slow down, little one! I'm not ready for you to grow up so fast!
I love you!
Love,
Mama

2 comments:

Jen said...

ahhhh...the peach-fuzz head. Gotta love that against your lips!

Amy said...

Yes, I think I am helping her hair fall out faster by all the kisses she gets on her sweet-smelling little head. :)