Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Easton,
Oh my heavens, I cannot keep up with you these days! I swear in the course of one day you have climbed onto the dining room table 3 or 4 times, emptied out the basket of spoons in the drawer, cleaned out my junk drawer, brought out every single book from your room and left them in a pile in the living room, climbed up onto the desk and sat on the keyboard, climbed into my comfy chair and turned your sister's swing off and on about a million times and dug in the trash approximately 357,687,324,687 times. We need to get a swingset for you so you can burn off some of this energy, little one!

You are now putting words into sentences. One day you emptied out your diaper bag in the back seat of the car and found a container of cookies. You handed it to me and said "Have some?" How could I say no to that? That may be one of the few times I could not say no to cookies before dinner.

This past weekend, we went to the fair with Katy and Jake. You had a corn dog, french fries and a funnel cake, rode the carosel with Mama, rode the trucks with Daddy and saw cows, chickens, sheep, horses, rabbits, pigs and a camel. I think it's safe to say you had a really fun time.

You are still my sunny, funny boy and I am so lucky to have the chance to be your mama. I love you, Toodles!
Love,
Mama

1 comments:

Katy said...

Mustn't forget the fried oreo!