Monday, May 11, 2009

What a beautiful day we had around here yesterday! I got to sleep in a little and then woke up to a yummy breakfast. We cleaned the house a little, then I sat down to rest and read my book while Jason vacuumed the entire house. Boy, that was nice! And later in the day, my friend Katy came over and took pictures of my big preggo belly for us. We got a lot of me by myself and some of the whole family too. I'm going to drop the film off tomorrow. I can't wait to see how they turned out! Overall, it was a great day. Hope all of you mothers who are reading had a relaxing, Happy Mother's Day!

Today is our five year wedding anniversary. I can't believe that five years ago today we were in Vegas saying "I do". What an amazing trip that was! We loved seeing the sights, catching a couple shows, playing the slots and of course getting married. I love you, honey! Thanks for an amazing five years! I love you more and more every day and am so lucky to be your wife!

0 comments: