Thursday, May 21, 2009

Still waiting to meet Miss Audrey. In the meantime though, I've been busy. Busy resting and playing with Easton. Sometimes I do get a little crazy and run a bunch of errands or whatever but mostly I'm just hanging out at home. This weekend I'm planning to cook a bunch of meals that can be frozen and reheated so that I won't have to worry about what's for dinner when I'm taking care of 2 little ones and recovering from surgery. I think I'll recruit Jason to help me in the kitchen this weekend. Boy, won't he be thrilled?! Well, actually he might not mind too much since if I don't cook later, he'll be the one left doing it.

I'm really excited about having company soon. I pick my mom up next Tuesday. Then I've got my pre-op appointment on Wednesday and have the baby on Thursday. If all goes well, I should be home Sunday or Monday and should just be able to relax and get adjusted to having a new little one around the house. I'm glad all of our big projects are done so that we can all just focus on taking care of Miss Audrey and Mr. Easton. Then after my mom leaves, Jason's mom is coming for a while. Yippee! Boy, Easton won't know what to do with getting to see his Nana AND his Nanny and Papa Kyle so close together! We can't wait!

We've been having fun around here lately and here are the pictures to prove it:

In his "mimming poo" (swimming pool) - I tried to get him to wear a hat or sunglasses to keep the sun out of his eyes but he wanted no part of either one of those.


Easton in his wagon - Again a squinty-eyed picture because he won't wear a hat.


With his new mower - Easton likes to mow with his mower just like Daddy's.


Battle scars - I cannot keep this boy from getting all scraped up! I know he's a toddler and that's gonna happen but ouch! This one came from a run-in with the concrete while we were on a walk. Guess I'll just have to get his 18 month pictures made while he's all scraped up. I keep trying to wait until his wounds have all healed but then he gets another one before the last bruise or scrape is gone!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

he is getting sooooo big!!!