Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring cleaning time continues at our house. I took in a huge tote of Easton's old baby clothes to the consignment shop, 2 huge boxes of books to donate to the library and 2 huge trash bags of clothes to donate to the Salvation Army. And the best part? All I had to do was call at the library and the Salvation Army and someone came out to my car to pick them up. Boy was I grateful for that! These days just lifting Easton makes my back ache and by the end of the day I'm usually hunting for the Tylenol and the heating pad. It feels good to be able to get rid of some of the extra "stuff" at my house and put it to good use somewhere else. All this cleaning just in time to have Baby 2 and get even MORE stuff! :) Guess that's the way it works though, right?

1 comments:

Jen said...

Out with the old, In with the new!
:o)
I need to do that around here. I have piles of out-grown clothes and too-babyish toys laying EVERYWHERE! It's about to drive me nuts. I HATE clutter! I just can't decide whether to have a garage sale or just donate it all...