Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Day!!!



Easton had such fun watching the snow come down that we decided to go outside and get a closer look at the snow. He didn't know quite what to think when I bundled him up, took him outside and plopped him down in the middle of all that cold, white stuff. He did like the snowball I made for him though. He thought it tasted pretty good. He held onto it for a while and then got pretty mad when his hands got too cold.
When he'd had enough of the cold, we went inside and had hot chocolate. Well, Mama had hot chocolate. Easton had warm milk with a teeny, tiny bit of chocolate in it. He thought it was the most delicious stuff on Earth. I don't think I've ever seen him suck down a sippy cup of milk as fast as he did today. I think I even heard him say he can't wait til it snows again so he can have more. :)

And the tooth!!!! Did you see the tooth? I have been taking SO many pictures trying to get a good one of his new tooth but he didn't want any part of that. So get a good look folks, because it sure took a lot of work to get these pictures!

1 comments:

Jen said...

IF those aren't just the CUTEST pictures EVER!!! What a doll! They look like pages in a magazine! (great photographer you are!!)
Congrats on the new tooth E! Before long you'll be eating apples! he he