Thursday, January 01, 2009

Resolutions
In 2009 there will be...

  • less procrastinating!
  • less t.v. watching
  • more weekly meal plans (that REALLY helps stick to our budget!!)
  • more grocery shopping (once a week instead of once a month...again, helps w/the budget)
  • more organizing...starting with the office.
  • more painting...hallway, kitchen, redo master bath (with the safe NO VOC, low odor paint of course)
  • more reading with Easton. That kid is the reading-est boy I ever did know!
  • less stressing out
  • more game nights with my hubby
  • more hanging out w/friends
  • less being a homebody
  • more taking pictures and POSTING ON MY BLOG!!!
  • more commenting on my favorite blogs
  • more emailing and keeping in touch with friends and family.
  • one more person added to our household...holy cow! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those could be my resolutions as well, except that I procrastinated and didn't make any. Ha ha.
Happy New Year sweetie,
Lynna

Jen said...

reading-est boy ever huh? hmm....wonder where he gets THAT from? ha ha ha ha
You're so cute! I love your list. Thanks for sharing it. I should do that too...
If for no other reason, it's fun to look back at next year and see if I accomplished anything. :o)

Anonymous said...

I can hope OkieSister didn't really mean the "one more person added to our household" part of her comment.
Happy New Year...