Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I got Easton's ABC book in the mail yesterday. It is SO nice!!! I highly recommend Shutterfly for photo books! The pages turned out great, the colors were bright and true-to-life and the cover is very professional looking. I can't believe I made this book with photos I took. Hopefully, Easton will like it. I will definitely be making more photo books for gifts. I'll probably try out some different companies based on the prices they're offering but Shutterfly gets two thumbs up from me.

For those of you that I'll be seeing in OK, I'll be sure to bring E's book so you can see for yourselves what a great job Shutterfly did on the printing. :) Can't wait to see you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure I'll be more excited to see you! I can't wait for Addelyn to make her presence so I can breathe and get rid of these swollen ankles!

Leslie

Jen said...

I can't wait to see it!! (and you and E!)