Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Boy, today has been a rough day for Easton. He's pulling up on everything but he keeps falling over and hitting his head. I think I should invest in a helmet. lol
Today we set up a pop up tent in our living room and played in it for a while. Easton thought that was pretty fun. Now the cats are sleeping in it. I guess I'll leave it up for a day or two so we can play in it and take it down before I leave for OK. Can't believe we leave this Saturday! Oh, I have so much to do before then!!! Laundry, packing, cleaning so I can come home to a clean house. I can't wait to get there though and see everyone. I think I've said that in my last 2 or 3 posts but it is so true! See ya'll soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you guys! Tomorrow!!!

Leslie