Monday, July 14, 2008

What a beautiful day we're having today! Easton and I are on the deck now (I'm writing this post from my laptop-Yay!). He's in the wading pool just having a good old time splashing and talking to his toys. I'm in a lawnchair with my feet in the pool. I've got my shades on, my glass of sweet tea and my laptop on the table beside me. I don't think it could get much better than this! We just had a big "art project" here at the Crafty house. Easton fingerpainted for the first time! He was much more into tearing up the paper than actual painting though. But I did manage to salvage the page before he ripped it up entirely. Now it has some very lovely "distressed" edges. :) I already had his sunblock and swim diaper on before we started the painting project so all I had to do was wipe him off a bit and then plunk him down into the pool to wash off. I am so blessed to be able to stay home with him and have beautiful days like this!
I'll try to post pics of the painting project when we get inside and get dried off. Or it may have to wait until tomorrow when I have more time. In the meantime though, I'm gonna go swimmin' with my sweetie boy!

0 comments: